Home » Patio, Lawn & Garden » 115 Hour Plus Emergency Candle Clear Mist


Reg. Price $ 7.94
Sale! 7.94
* Discount only for limited time, Buy it now!
You Save $ 0,00 ( 0,00% )



"This Best Selling 115 Hour Plus Emergency Candle Clear Mist Tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST! If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to Order Now at Amazon.com to avoid disappointment!"
SHARE IT |

115 Hour Plus Emergency Candle Clear Mist


115 Hour Plus Emergency Candle Clear Mist


Burns liquid paraffin for about 115 hours of light. It is also odorless and smokeless, making it a great emergency light source. Keep one handy with a book of matches taped to it for your next power outage. The liquid fuel is sealed inside, with only the wick exposed. You can extinguish, and use again and again. A very safe source of light! One 115 hour candle. This candle should be used only with adult supervision. Remember, safety first!

  • Liquid paraffin, odorless and smokeless
  • Definite home emergency item
  • Packaged with a plastic storage cap, so you won’t have to worry about messy spills
  • Thoughtful neighbor, friend, or family gift
  • Very safe source of light

We have searched the web to find the best prices available. Click Here to find out where to get the best deal on 115 Hour Plus Emergency Candle Clear Mist

Check for Special Price Today!

Wooww, nice product! I want to share this product!
facebook
twitter
stumbleupon
Delicious
reddit
Digg

What customers say about 115 Hour Plus Emergency Candle Clear Mist?

  1. 166 of 169 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars
    Liquid paraffin – clean burning, long lasting, August 31, 2011
    By 
    Lisa Kearns “Lisa Kearns” (North Carolina, USA) –
    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
      
    (VINE VOICE)
      

    This review is from: Sterno Emergency Candles and Clear Mist
    We have several of these “candles” in our house, to use during power outages. Being fueled with liquid paraffin, they burn without smoke or odor, and the fuel won’t break down even after years of storage. The container is designed to extinguish the flame if it tips over – although the base is stable enough that it would take a big smack to tip it over.

    The light from these candles is bright and clear, although not as bright as a flashlight. We put one on the kitchen counter and it lights the room enough to get around safely, but not enough to read by.

    Because of the risk of fire, I wouldn’t suggest using these candles in a tent or in a car (as one reviewer wanted to do). Set them safely on a table or countertop and enjoy 100 hours of non-smelly light.

    0

    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 

    Was this review helpful to you? Yes
    No

  2. 96 of 97 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars
    #1 for Emergencies, November 4, 2011
    By 
    R. Frederick “ScorpionKing” (Surviving Zomieland USA) –
    (REAL NAME)
      

    This review is from: Sterno Emergency Candles and Clear Mist
    I initially bought 4 of these just in-case of Emergencies. I just wanted to test them, because I wasn’t sure what type of light-giving device I wanted in my SHTF Box.

    When Irene hit, I lost power for a few days and I got a chance to test them. I gave one to my parents and kept the other 3 for myself. The light was about the equivalent of a normal candle so I actually pulled the wick out to about double the original length (maybe 1/4″ exposed) and it more then doubled the flame size. I know with the larger flame it won’t last the expected 100 hours, but for the amount of light these gave off it is well worth the sacrifice.

    The recent snow storm devastated my area had me without power for a few days, These candles were once again a life saver. I don’t know how much less life they have with the longer flame, but the main one that has been lit thru both storms still has 2/3 of the fuel left. I recently ordered 12 more candles, so I could re-stock my Emergency kit. These are a MUST HAVE for any Emergency kit.

    My only recommendation is to make sure to re-cap the candles when not in use. The fuel can evaporate and be a waste. Other then that, these are the best investment I have made so far.

    0

    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 

    Was this review helpful to you? Yes
    No

  3. 292 of 314 people found the following review helpful
    4.0 out of 5 stars
    Not really a candle, February 15, 2011
    By 
    Roger Farnham (Hemet, CA) –
    (REAL NAME)
      

    This review is from: Sterno Emergency Candles and Clear Mist
    This is misnamed. It is not a candle (i.e. made of wax) it is a small container of liquid fuel with a wick. It works just like the old fashioned kerosene lamps. The light output is equivalent to a candle and it does last for about 100 hours. Be sure to keep the cap on when not using it to prevent the fuel from evaporating. A great item to have on hand for power outages. Be sure to keep a lighter or a pack of matches (sealed in a plastic bag to keep them dry) right beside it in the drawer. Unlike a candle this won’t tip over and won’t drip. I recommend it.

    0

    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 

    Was this review helpful to you? Yes
    No


August SE55 – Bluetooth Stereo Clock Radio Speaker System with 4 Build-In Preset EQs, Passive Radiator for Bass, FM Radio and Aux In – Alarm Clock and Home Speaker System

Price
69.95
Save $ -69,95 (

Wrenwane Digital Kitchen Timer

Price $ 19.99
10.97
Save $ 9,02 ( 45,12% )

Wilton 2104-0240 Master Decorating Tip Set

Price $ 51.08
28.25
Save $ 22,83 ( 44,69% )

(12) Jesus is the Heart of CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS ~ Painted Heart Shaped Resin Ornament ~ Holidays Gift Teachers Sunday School Faith Love Christ Santa ~ Bible School~ Christian RELIGIOUS EDUCATION ~New

Price $ 11.50
11.50
Save $ 0,00 ( 0,00% )

Find best home products here